From Volos take the coast road and after Agria, Lehonia & Kala Nera, we head towards Afetes.
At the crossroad of Argalasti you continue straight ahead to Neochori where there is a sign.
You meet Neochori at 2km and then you turn right towards the village center.
- There you will come across signs that will lead you to Arhodiko Prepala.
- Neochori is located 34 km away from the beautiful city of Volos and has 480 meters altitude from the sea, with a magnificent view of Pagassitikos Sea.
- In the main square of the village, you can find traditional restaurants, cafe and mini market, which you can visit and buy honey and traditional sweets of the region.
- The area has a lot of attractions such as, the lake of Holiness, the Milies Village of Anthimos Gazi, the ruins of the pre-Christian Basilica in Lai, the ruins of Medieval Fortress, Plaka, Agios Dimitrios, the post-Byzantine Monasteries, the Church of St. Dimitrios, the port of Afissos and the stone bridges and quarries. Also in the village you can visit the CERN excibition.
- Mansion can arrange the visitors to follow activities such horse riding and hiking.
- Neochori Pelion is located 34km. away from Volos.
How to get here:
- BY PLANE: Airport via Nea Agxialos – tel: 24280 76886
- BY FERRY BOAT: via the Port of Volos – tel: 24210 76710-20
- BY BUS: via Volos bus station- tel: 24210 25527